The Best Beauty Tips For Your Honeymoon
It is always difficult to give beauty tips to a woman with a wedding approaching. Not because I wouldn’t have all the information she needs to look completely breath-taking on her wedding day, but because there is more to her issues than cosmetics and fashion. I will give you beauty tips but hang in there with me for a bit more. You see, much of what effects physical beauty is stress, rushing, lack of rest, and even dehydration. There is nothing that will push you to your limits faster than planning your wedding.
Stop Stress Before it Begins
Before you let yourself get sucked into the wedding tornado, stop. Stop and realize what is happening and instead of freaking out, make a plan. Here are some tips:
Find a Wedding Planner
- Find a wedding planner, sit down with her (or him) and get a clear understanding of what they will and will not do for the wedding. Ask them how much time they need to do their job. Give them as much time as they need. Understand this. They will be able to negotiate prices, grab deals, and get you everything you want if they have a wide time frame to work with. Wedding planners love it when you hire them even a year in advance.
Set Up Your Registries
- This is another thing that can be done early and it will be one less thing on your plate. Bed, Bath, & Beyond Wedding Registry – Blueprint Registry, for instance, is a great place to start. They are very popular and have a great selection.
- Set up your Honeyfund if you are going to use one for guests who prefer to give cash gifts.
- Set up your wedding social media page and share it. Use it. Communicate with it and instruct your wedding party to do the same.
Travel In Comfort
- If you are going to travel for the honeymoon, look at your options now. Will it be just the two of you, or if your Honeymoon is going to be your ‘Buddymoon’ you might as well consider a private charter jet. There is no hassle, no stress, and you travel in total comfort. It’s by far not as expensive as you might assume. The more people going, the less each of you will be paying. Here is a link for the best in private charter service to get an idea.
With these stress triggers out of the way, you can now concentrate on getting and staying beautiful throughout your wedding.
I cannot give you beauty tips without including water. Water is the number one beauty tip there is. Beauty really does come from the inside out. Drinking water helps clear the skin. It gives you healthier nails, hair, and body. Water helps you control your weight and it washes out toxins. You must drink plenty of water!
Stress causes a hormonal reaction to the skin. This causes an increase in oil, which can cause breakouts, rashes, and blotches. Visit your dermatologist for a skin regimen to get you through the upcoming months. Stay ahead of the game for beautiful skin.
Six months before the wedding, visit your hairdresser. Let her know about the wedding and tell her you want healthy and beautiful hair. Why? Because everything you have done to your hair has left a “footprint”. Colouring, streaking, cutting, teasing, curling and straightening and using hair products have left their mark on your hair.
Give her time to work with your hair and bring it back to the soft, natural hair you began with. You may not want your natural hair for the wedding (after all, there was a reason why you did all those things). But she then has healthy hair to work with and she can give you the style and look you want in the most beautiful way.
NOTE: Do not try to do this yourself!
Many brides have thought they would just visit their beauty supply store and buy chemicals to strip away all the colours and products on their hair and then recolour and they will be beautiful. This is a dangerous plan. You can end up with permanent damage and in some cases, your hair will simply come off.
Gel nails are the best thing that has happened in the nail industry in years. The process is easy and painless and the colour stays beautiful for up to 14 days before you even have to think about it. When properly applied, gel nails stand up to almost anything. Gel nail polish and manicure colours are stunning.
You can have any look you want, from barely there to French manicures. Gel nail polish allows you and the ladies in the wedding to get the nails done earlier in the wedding preparation process, without worry.
Hips Don’t Lie
Weddings are hard on the waistline. There are showers, parties, and dinners to attend and it is easy to let a few pounds sneak up on you. Combat the calories and reduce stress by arranging a group exercise plan. It can be power walking once a week, taking Hip Hop dance classes together, meeting at the gym for a swim. Do something to keep your metabolism up and your stress down. Your entire bridal party will benefit from this tip.
Your wedding is an exciting and magical time in your life. These tips take a little effort but give great results. Your body will respond. You will be so happy with the results of uncovering your natural beauty, you may opt to keep these steps in your life. If you do, you will be rewarded with beauty that lasts throughout your life. So, what are you waiting for? Begin today, you will be glad you did!
so long, Klaudia