The Best Eyelash Extensions
For Girls Who Wear Glasses
For girls who wear glasses, some beauty trends are far more tedious than others to incorporate into our routines – and fake eyelash extensions are no exception. While they can add a glamorous look that makes your eyes stand out, lash extensions can also be flimsy and cumbersome when worn in close proximity to spectacles. So let’s see how we girls with glasses can find (and wear) the best eyelash extensions.
What Type of Lashes Should You Wear?
• Individual Eyelash Extensions – While it may be considered the most intricate and time-consuming type of lash extensions, individual lashes also provide wearers with the most flexibility. And for those with glasses, this can be a great option. You only have to apply the fake eyelashes to fill in any gaps, creating a fuller and natural look with less interference than a full set. And you can also get a shorter version of individual eyelash extensions to avoid them getting squashed behind your glasses and easily falling off.
• Strip Lashes – By being easy and straightforward to apply, strip lashes are a good option for those who love wearing lash extensions on a regular basis. While strip lashes can be seen as a bit more of a dramatic look, you have a plethora of options when it comes to style and colour. Make sure you shop around. Strips now come in various lengths and tightness, so find the one that fits well within your glasses.
• Accent Lashes – While they’re a little less common, accent lashes are a perfect solution for spectacle wearers. Only applied to the outer edge of the eye, users avoid the complications associated with squashed lashes and extensions constantly falling off from the friction with the glasses. And the best news is, you still get the beautiful glamorous look that fake eyelashes are meant for.
How Should You Apply Them?
• Pre-Application – When applying fake eyelash extensions, it’s important to prepare your natural lashes appropriately. One important factor to consider is what you can do to minimize the chances of your extensions falling off, as they might be experiencing more friction due to your glasses. Start by priming your natural lashes to make the hold stronger, and then use an adhesive that is suitable for your humidity levels and environment. Apply mascara prior to application as well, as applying it after can often lead to black marks being left on your glasses.
• Application – When applying fake eyelashes, being mindful of their hold and strength is once again really important. If you can, use tweezers to increase accuracy and make it a little less flimsy. Once you’ve applied the lashes, let the glue dry for a while before you put on your glasses. This will ensure that the hold is in place and as strong as possible.
Lash extensions are a stylish and popular beauty trend that should be able to be enjoyed by all women, including those who wear glasses. Make sure to research the right types of fake eyelashes for you. How to correctly apply them to get the best and most effective look will soon become an easy routine.
all images CC0 public domain
Royalty Free images copyright © rawpixel.com
Thank you very much for such an interesting article! I was very pleased to read it and I got a lot of pleasure.