Endless Travel Complaints – So Funny and Stupid!
Beach holiday – vacations are almost here which means it’s time to get away from it all, take a break, and enjoy a fantastic unforgettable beach holiday. However, it seems some people don’t deserve that privilege!
There are people out there who are always irritated, upset and incredibly nasty – even on holiday. What these people usually do is they just keep complaining, about everybody and everything, everywhere. From a too sandy beach to a missing egg slicer, check out these endless travel complaints that travel agents have truly seriously received:
1. ‘They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax’
2. ‘On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don’t like spicy food’.
3. ‘We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish’
4. ‘We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price’
5. ‘The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room’
6. ‘We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow’
7. ‘It’s lazy of the local shopkeepers to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during ‘siesta’ time – this should be banned’
8. ‘No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared’
9. ‘Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers’
10. ‘I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts’
11. ‘The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun’
12. ‘It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair’
13. ‘I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends’ three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller’
14. ‘The brochure stated No hairdressers at the Resort. We’re trainee hairdressers, will we be OK staying there?’
15. ‘When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners’
16. ‘We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning’
17. ‘It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel’
18. ‘I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes’
19. ‘My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead, we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked’
20. ‘Why are there no kangaroos hopping around Sydney city? I’m most disappointed’
21. A woman threatened to call police after claiming that she’d been locked in by staff. When in fact, she had mistaken the do not disturb sign on the back of the door as a warning to remain in the room.
22. ‘The beach was too sandy’
23. A guest at a Novotel in Australia complained his soup was too thick and strong. He was inadvertently slurping the gravy at the time.
24. ‘We bought ‘Ray-Ban’ sunglasses for five Euros from a street trader, only to find out they were fake’
25. ‘The ice in my glass melted too quickly’
26. ‘Nobody told us the sand would be hot. It was almost impossible to walk on it’
27. ‘I only got 2 toilet paper rolls per day.’
28. ‘There were too many Bulgarians in Bulgaria!’
29. ‘And last, but not less stupid, a dead serious complaint I had to deal with myself. A posh lady from the UK was very upset about the tomato juice I have used in her Bloody Mary Cocktail not being proper English tomato juice – on the Canary Islands …THE tomato islands ‘par excellence’
Believe it or not, these are all real global travel complaints! If you have planned your beach holiday 2017 already, please bear in mind the following: When travelling to Spain, chances are you come across mainly Spaniards!
-Beaches are usually made of sand!
-Buying from street traders is not always guaranteed quality, not even when paying 5,- euros!
-Kangaroos avoid city centres during rush hours!
-Mosquitoes do bite, this is not illegal by law!
-Air conditioning outside on the beach is not as effective as inside the hotel rooms!
-Flight hours do depend on the destination and can vary!
-It is not unusual to meet fishes in the sea, and not only on plates as fish fingers!
Have a magic Summer!
Travel Company Complaints by Thomas Cook
[…] there are always the crazies who have ridiculous complaints about their beach holidays – pretty much the opposite of the travel blogger problem, but equally […]
yip you get them everywhere. what time do they fire the 1 O’clock gun at edinburgh castle!
LOL, 🙂 thanks a lot for visiting, Gail. How lovely to see you here xxx
That is so hilarious!! Some people really need a light bulb moment!! lol
Hahaha , Miranda . I have never heard that expression , I love it 🙂 Thanks s lot for reading !
So Funny. I lived in a beach town for many years which is a high resort area. I worked in retail and saw this alot and never understood it. The spanish ones are too much. ha
OMG I cannot believe this is real! Thanks for the laugh!
Lol! Too funny… well, actually a bit scary seeing as they are true!