Step Up to Pampered Healthy Feet
Are you one of the millions of women who dislike their feet? Feet that are dry, cracked and hidden from view? Here’s how to step up to pampered healthy feet!
Be good to your feet! Please keep in mind, your feet have to carry you throughout your entire life. We should take very good care of our feet and appreciate the “non-stop-job” they provide. Today I solely want to look at pedicure and foot care; how important good quality shoes for feet and back are, should be a matter of common knowledge anyway.
If you’ve tried countless creams, medications or pumice stones with little or no relief, or can’t afford weekly spa pedicure treatments, don’t fret. Relief for your worn, cracked tootsies is in sight, right in the comfort of your home. Podiatrists state that 25 % of their patients complain about their calluses, corns and dryness. Unattractive feet could be one reason why pedicures have become one of the most popular spa treatments, adding to the booming spa industry.
And today’s pedicures are no longer just about pretty toenails. Dry, cracked and sometimes painful feet and heels not only detract from the foot’s appearance but can also lead to infections. To achieve a safe and healthy home pedicure, use podiatrist-approved tools.
Recommended by specialists is using a “Heel Smoother”, a pedicure appliance invented by women that quickly and safely removes dry, cracked, calloused skin. There are various brands to choose from. The Heel Smoother is an affordable, battery-operated, hand-held appliance with a diamond crystal buffing tip that literally leaves the unsightly skin in a cloud of dust, transforming your feet. After only one use, your feet will look healthier and feel smoother. Most importantly, your feet will appear attractive in open-toe shoes!
A home pedicure is as easy as closing the bathroom door, lighting candles and getting in the mood. Ready for a home spa pedicure experience?
Here’s how to do it right :
* Soak your feet in a warm bubble bath to soften dry, stubborn calluses. Follow by drying thoroughly with a soft towel.
* To exfoliate, simply rotate the Heel Smoother across the foot in a circular motion, making sure not to hold it in one spot for more than two seconds.
* Use a brand-new, high-quality emery board to shape and buff the nails.
* Moisturize and protect the skin by using a lotion or Foot Butter. You might as well try just ordinary vaseline as the much more reasonable way.
* Castor oil is also a perfect remedy for treating cracked heels. It is rich in vitamins, and essential nutrients help to hydrate dry, cracked skin. Simply rub castor oil on your feet, put on a pair of socks, and leave on overnight. You’ll notice a dramatic difference. Read more about Castor oil’s miraculous abilities here.
* Another very good advice, I have tried myself, use VICKS vapo rub! Yes, you’ve read right!
Not only will it smooth your feet, the ethereal essences will create a fresh, cool, non-smelling, pampered “happy feet feeling.” Just as with the Castor oil, rub a thick layer all over your feet and leave it on over night. Best wear some cosy socks to sleep to keep heels moisturized and soft.
Do you know any more body care hacks or tips on pampering our feet? Please leave a comment below and tell us all about it! Sharing (the knowledge) is caring!
Thank you so much!