The Benefits Of Aloe Vera
for the Skin, the Body, and your Natural Wellbeing
The Plant of Immortality
Cleopatra and Nofretete applied the gel to their bodies as part of their beauty regimen, the ancient Greeks used it to cure anything from baldness to athlete’s feet, the Native Americans called aloe vera the “Wand of the Heaven” and the Egyptians called it the “Plant of Immortality”.
I. Aloe Vera is …
II. Aloe Vera contains …
III. What are the Benefits of Aloe Vera
IV. Homemade Aloe Vera Face Mask
V. Amazing Uses for Aloe Vera Plants
VI. How to prepare Aloe Gel
VII. The Benefits Of Aloe Vera For The Skin & Hair
Aloe Vera plants are so powerful that researchers and scientists are looking into its potential as an AIDS or cancer-fighter.
- “Michael Arrington was diagnosed with liver cancer. Doctors found 17 tumors on his liver. One was the size of a baseball. Doctors gave the cancer victim 4 to 21 days to live. Six months after Mr. Arrington began taking only Aloe Vera as a supplement, Doctors examining the patient’s X-rays could not find [any] trace of the tumors.” http://stopcancer.com/ ( found on www.cancertutor.com )
Aloe Vera is a plant which is worldwide known for its enormous range of amazing healing properties.The Egyptians already called it the plant of immortality.
Aloe Vera is packed with over 200 naturally occurring properties such as vitamins, amino acids, polysaccharides, enzymes, and minerals.
Aloe Vera is a short-stemmed plant that stores water in its leaves, and it is widely used in many beauty products.
Aloe vera is commonly used as a topical medication to treat skin irritations as sores and burns, including sunburns.
Aloe Vera is popular for its anti-aging effect – using aloe vera gel topically can slow down skin aging, increase collagen production and improve skin elasticity.
Aloe Vera is antimicrobial and helps to prevent acne and reduces the redness and inflammation that acne causes.
Aloe Vera is a great natural skin moisturizer. It cleanses and softens the skin without clogging the pores.
Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, folic acid, and choline.When we look at the minerals,
Aloe Vera contains calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, potassium, sodium and copper.
Aloe Vera contains very important enzymes that help digestion by breaking down fat and sugar molecules.
Aloe Vera contains over 20 essential amino acids that are vital for the human body in order to function properly.
What are the Benefits of Aloe Vera?
- Prevents digestive disorders such as bloating, constipation, colitis, and soothes the stomach
- Stimulates the production of white blood cells
- Reduces the risk for arthritis inflammation
- Reduces symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Boosts the immunity system
- Controls the blood sugar
- Aids with reducing heartburn and indigestion
- Improves the heart’s work and the blood’s quality
- Does keep gums healthy naturally
- Moisturizes the skin
- Helps burns heal
- Fills in wrinkles
- Heals wounds
- Shrinks warts
Homemade Aloe Vera Face Mask
Amazing Uses for Aloe Vera Plants
1. Boil leaves in a pan of water and breathe in the vapor to alleviate asthma
2. Treat burns from minor mishaps in the kitchen – from grease splatters or hot utensils
3. Take the sting or itch out of insect bites
4. Soothe sunburn. Aloe contains cooling properties similar to menthol
5. Help heal herpes outbreaks
6. Swab over blisters for quick relief
7. Prevent scarring and stretch marks
8. Aloe can decrease pigmentation and dark age spots
9. Aloe is a fast absorbing moisturizer for dry skin
10. Sip it to aid in elimination. Aloe vera is recommended for its laxative effects
How to prepare Aloe Gel
- A cutting board
- A filleting knife
- An aloe plant
- A plate
- A cotton towel
- A sterile glass jar
- Fresh lemon juice
It is important to eliminate any unwanted bacteria, please make sure you use only clean tools and towels.
Only take leaves that are thick and deep green.The oldest and largest outermost leaves near the bottom of the plant are best as they contain a thick gel layer.
Cut the leaves. Cut close to the base of the leaf and slice away from the center of the plant.
Rinse the outer skin of the leaves. Now place the cut leaves in a bowl ‘standing up’ for 15 minutes or so. This enables the yellow, very bitter juice to drain out, which is found just under the surface of the leaf. This juice is a very powerful laxative, which can irritate the intestines!
Remove the saw-toothed edges and skin carefully. Place the concave side down on a cutting board. Now slice around the perimeter, then place the knife just under the top layer and peel it away. This will expose the Aloe gel in between.
Remove the gel from the leaves and place it in a clean jar. Squeeze some lemon juice over it and shake the jar to coat equally.You can keep the Aloe Gel in a sealed jar in the fridge for one week.
The Benefits Of Aloe Vera For The Skin & Hair
The benefits of adding aloe vera to your diet are really remarkable. With so many vital properties, Aloe vera gel or juice should become a staple in your effort to living a healthy life. The easiest access to this natural wonder is by growing your own aloe vera plants at home. They grow quickly and don’t require a skilled gardener with green thumbs. If you wanna take an easier and faster route, there are plenty products like juices and supplements available to make adding aloe vera to your diet easy.
…thanks a lot for reading