Top Workout Exercises Tutorial
7 Exercises To Lose 20lbs Weight In Just 3 Weeks
» article written by Nathan Ellis «
Healthy weight loss is an urgent goal for people who are planning a vacation next month or going for a best friends wedding. You’d definitely feel better and fit into that most wanted dress next month if you work a little harder than what you’re doing right now. Unless you’re overweight and are following a prescribed medical plan.
To lose weight the 3 most important points to remember are:
• Following the correct diet according to your age and weight
• Do regular exercise
• Set your mind towards losing weight as early as possible.
If you’re thinking of reducing your food intake or survive on a near-starvation diet plan then it’s going to be a total waste. It is important to keep realistic goals for the next thirty days for losing at least 20 pounds. To explain this better let’s take an example, so you want to lose 20 pounds in thirty days, first of all, you need to lose 5 pounds every week, per pound equals to 3,500 calories, so with exercise and diet you need to lose 17,500 per week, and to be precise 2,500 calories per day, which is, of course, an impossible target.
However, imagine if you lose weight according to the scenario explained above, eventually, you will at risk of developing gallstones as well as, as you start eating again, you will definitely gain weight at a faster rate than what was needed to reduce that weight. Therefore, it’s always better to follow the correct diet plan and exercise.Today, in this tutorial we’ll be discussing the 7 best exercises to lose weight which will allow you to lose 20 pounds in just three weeks!
7 Top Workout Exercises To Lose Weight Fast
The exercise focuses on your leg, chest, and core. If you feel a burning sensation, you’re building lots of muscle power.
- Keep your feet and shoulder at the same width apart, arms at side and push your hips back. For the perfect position lower into squat and bent knees.
- Now jump and put your hands on the floor and transfer all the weight to them. Jump back softly to land on your feet (plank position).
- Next, just jump forward in a way that your feets land outside of your hand.
- Reach hands up and jump again.
- Immediately, repeat the whole process. For best results, repeat the exercise for next 8 to 12 times in 3 sets.
Lunges have many types but the old traditional style lunges are still very effective and burn more calories.
- Stand tall against an empty wall with hip-width apart.
- Put your hands on your waist and take a well-controlled step forward with your right leg (as comfortable).
- Keep your spine straight and lower your front leg and back leg till the time they form 90 degree angle.
- Wait for few seconds and bring back your right leg. Follow the same procedure with your left leg
- For best results, repeat the exercise for next 10 to 12 times each side.
Rope jumping workout is just another name for skipping. We generally enjoy this exercise as a fun game as we did in our childhood days, and today it is still one of the top workout exercises to lose weight and keep fit. It’s as easy as it used to be – you just need to apply a little technique before you take it up as an exercise.
- Please ensure that the height of the rope line up with your shoulders. If not your can shorten it by tying knots near both the handles.
- Start by keeping your elbow towards the ribs, hands holding ends of the rope, and feet together.
- As the rope comes towards your feet, hop over with the feet together. Continue this exercise for next one minutes.
4. Explosive Lunges
Top workout exercises like explosive lunges will let you sweat and torch extra calories, the high-intensive workout needs core strength and good will power.
- Commence with feet together, hands on hips, and your right or left foot in front.
- Bent it to a 90-degree angle.
- Switch legs in midair and try to end with left leg lunged forward.
- Complete at least three sets and switch sides for 1 minute.
5. Mountain Climber Exercises
This is one of my most favourite exercises till date. Mostly mountain climber exercises are done with resistance bands, however, if you don’t have them you can still easily perform the steps.
- Loop center of the band and stay in a couch leg position. Start on the floor in a plank position facing away from the post and feet placed in the handles exactly like stirrups.
- Now alternatively bring right and then left knee towards your chest. Do not allow you toes to bent leg to touch the floor.
- The exercise should be performed in good speed for at least 1 minute with 20 seconds rest.
6. Double Jump
Incorporate a jump and lung together, this will indeed increase your heart rate and you’ll feel a burning sensation in your legs, butts, and abs. Let’s follow step by step procedure to create a double jump from a traditional jump and basic lung technique.
- To start with, lower your squat position and rise up as if you are jumping in the air but land in a lunge position with your right leg back.
- Use perfect momentum to jump lunge position to squat position again and again.
- Follow the same technique for next 45 to 50seconds, remember to switch alternate legs every time your jump. Two sets in total would work.
Squats is truly one of the top workout exercises for involving your core and entire lower body.
- Commence with feet hip-width apart, hold weights in your hand or just keep them at your side.
- Keep your weight in your heels, start lowering legs and simultaneously raise your hands in front of you.
- Keep your back straight till your thighs are parallel to the floor. Please remember to keep your knees in line with your toes.
- Maintain this posture and then come back to a standing position. Repeat this exercise 15 times of 3 sets.
These were the 7 top workout exercises which will help you to lose 20 pounds in just 3 weeks. A proper diet with perfect exercises is a brilliant combination to lose up to 20 pounds in few weeks. Please follow the right breathing technique and postures for best results and successful healthy weight loss is all yours. Thank you!
…and we thank you for putting this all so neatly together for us, Nathan!