What Men Want Women To Know
Today I feel very proud and honoured to have Heidi Ann Williams writing for me and you. Most of you will know how much I admire Heidi’s skills in writing and her unique style, never afraid to speak out loud when needed! I am sure, you will enjoy this excellent article as much as I did. Fancy more great reads? You can find Heidi here womanpulse.com So, okay, now let’s focus on Heidi’s thoughts on Dating Techniques
“Stop heaping your own definition of love on men and recognize that men love differently” Steve Harvey
What Women Need to Understand About Men
It’s not a news flash that men and women think differently. If we are being honest we will never completely understand each other but if you’re going to be in a relationship with a man, some level of understanding how men tick is essential in my opinion. Ladies, if you haven’t read any Steve Harvey books you need to. While writing I talked to male friends about what women should know about men and here’s a list of things that drive men wacky about women:
- Talking about Exes
Here’s a list of things they need:
- To feel wanted
Men are creatures of Ego, they are taught at an early age to provide and protect and that their identity is tied up into what they do, how much they make and being a leader hence the reason men are so much more competitive than women. Imagine the pressure that goes along with that.
- Men want you to know that they are not mind readers. You have to tell them what you want and need.
- Men want you to know that when you reject them sexually, they feel rejected period.
- Men want you to know they are going to look, they are visual, but that doesn’t mean they want that person.
- Men want you to know that they love when they come home and you’re done up, not for a night out but that you took the time and effort to look good for them means something.
“Women have emotional needs, men have egotistical needs.” Michael Baisden
• Men are going to look at porn, on average it can be up to four times a week. It isn’t because they don’t feel attracted to you anymore, it’s to see sex and yes it has something to do with variety. To be honest I would rather have that than the alternative. Studies are showing women are looking at porn almost as much.
• Men hate complaining. If you think about it we probably all do but to them, there’s nothing worse than coming home from a long day to a list of gripes. It’s all in your approach, ask instead of demanding, precede it with appreciation, for all they do but above all be ready with that greeting hug because in your arms should be that safe place to fall.
• Men want you to know that they mean what they say and that’s exactly what they mean, there are no grey areas.
• Men don’t really talk about their emotions much and it isn’t that they don’t want you to maybe not so much, they tend to relay their feelings in the things they do and they want you to know that everything they do is about the life you have together.